FELASTEC® - pads and special track chains with characteristic feature like rubber.
According to an inquest of Hitachi (compartment article ABZ) one comes to following conclusion:
"If the machines have to execute more than 50 percent of the employment in the terrain, they should, for function - a econoic reasons, get an under car fitted with steel chain. "
Steelchain or rubberchain?
Advantages for your crawler vehicles fitted with steel-chains and Felastec® paddings compared with endless rubber tracks:
- stability against fuel and lubricant.
- No rubber aging, no embrittling.
- No increased run off danger at lower tension.
- No band tear danger at web damage by way of excess tension or strong vertical beatings.
- No black rubber stripes.
- More robustly at hard employment conditions.
Felasto Pur - Plastic in fine form!